Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

JARED MELL | SO CAL DAZE


JARED MELL - SO CAL DAZE from Ryan Donahue on Vimeo.
My best friend, Jared Mell, doing what he does best, at his two favorite so cal breaks, on two separate days.

Thanks to Joel's parents for letting me hang under their umbrella on that hot beach day.

Cheers to broken DV tapes, unanswered invoices, and no credit.

6,224 views on their vimeo (https://vimeo.com/16648094) as of 6/3/14 when I posted here to my portfolio.

GOOD TIMES, BAD BUSINESS.

Music: Step Panther - Fight Like A Knight
Film/Edit: Ryan Donahue
After Effects: who knows...who cares.

2 comments:

  1. My best friend, Jared Mell, doing what he does best, at his two favorite so cal breaks, on two separate days. the best longboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a interesting video i like it .If you finding a longboard for rid.please visit here .There is some latest new long boards best longboards.

    ReplyDelete