Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Insane Wood Work


 Greg Wheeldon from Brisbane has been busy at it again. Lots of detail once again. Great to see the effort he puts into his boards.
" I finished a new 8’ Mal for myself, and pick it up from the glasser on Xmas Eve.  Once the sting goes from the cyclone swell, I will be christening the new board."
" The board is 8’ x 21 1/2 x 2 1/2, paulownia and western red cedar, with a woven bamboo feature panel in the nose and tail pads.  Glassed on fin with a checker pattern to match the deck detail."
 "Another one for the quiver.  Hope to see you out at Currumbin over the Xmas New Year break."
"My son is finishing a 6’ retro pintail with a rising sun radial pattern in the nose.  I’ll send you photos, when complete."

Greg Wheeldon.
in, Wooden Surfboards

No comments:

Post a Comment