Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

CJ Nelson on his 10' South Coast Surfboards "Classic"


CJ Nelson on his 10' South Coast Surfboards "Classic". from CJ Nelson on Vimeo.
This Clip was shot in during my last stay in Mexico over new years 2015. Ian Chisholm and I have been working hard on designing a range of super functional longboards released threw his label South Coast surfboards. The board I'm riding here is called the "Classic" and its the design I have been ridding for the better part of my surfing life. A true California style nose rider. We have taken our knowledge of modern surfboards and mixed it with traditional templates, volumes and materials to come up with a few of the most functional longboard designs to date. Check out southcoastsurfboards.com to see what were up to. Clip- Justin bowers (@jbowersphoto) Music- Terraplane sun

1 comment: