Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Devon Howard | NSW, Australia


Devon Howard longboarding - NSW, Australia from Devon Howard on Vimeo.
While traveling down the east coast of Australia (March, 2015) I met a local surfing legend who also films surfing for fun. He captured two sessions of mine in his home town over a one day period. A few months later an edited DVD he made showed up in my mailbox. So here it is. No color correction, and the quality is a bit grainy. ... The board I am on is a brand new Thomas Surfboards built by Thomas Bexon of Noosa. I'd only ridden it one other time prior. Needless to say it went well and I had a ball this day. Thanks to Patagonia for making the trip possible, as well as the outstanding hospitality from my pals Glen & Cathy Casey, Thomas & Kim Bexon, Matt Chojnacki, Eden Saul, The Salty Merchant and Nathan Oldfield. Enjoy. - @devon_howard

No comments:

Post a Comment